HOME BASED BUSINESS
The number of home-based businesses is expected to grow at least 15% annually, as people decide to:
- --1) to be their own boss
- --2) work in the comfort of their own home, and
- --3) pursue their own dreams. - Wealth Starts at Home, 1997
- 76 Million "baby boomers" born between 1946-1964
- Historically, "boomers" drive industries
As babies -- Gerber, Johnson & Johnson
As teenagers -- Levi's, McDonalds
As young adults -- Ford (1964 Mustang), Chrysler (1980's minivan), GM (2000 Luxury)
- Boomers have not always shared the same market. When the oldest boomers were turning 18, the youngest were just being born.
- MARKET CONVERGENCE is now occurring as the youngest boomers (age 36) and the oldest (age 53) start to share interests.
- Health care is growing among both the Silver Generation and the Baby Boomers. People over 40 are more concerned each year about their health care.
- From 1995 to 1998, wellness product direct sales grew 251%.
- Experts expect health care will TRIPLE over the next 5 years - Direct Selling Association
- You can either make money with health care or spend it!
Click for prices and ordering information
Want to know more? Contact us 888-441-4184
Authorized Youngevity Distributor
Images and text are copyright protected.
ALL rights reserved and may be reproduced by written consent only
(c)1997 by CBS All rights remain in force.
Removing this notice forfeits all rights to recourse. Copyright strictly enforced (c)